When we awaken, we become more loving, humble, compassionate, honest, understanding, peaceful, accepting, trusting, and happy. These spiritual quotes are a reminder to wake up to who you really are, for you’re much more than the logical mind could ever imagine.
“You can give joyfully only when you have found something so valuable within yourself that everything else does not mean so much to you anymore.” – Jaggi Vasudev
The spiritual life, for me, is a dance between making it happen and letting it happen, between falling down and rising up again, between holding on and letting go, between unlearning that which would keep me from love and remembering the love that I am.
Life is a sweet balance of give and take, and the remembrance that it’s all really one and the same.
Spirituality is my personal journey of releasing anything that would separate me from another or from love, joy, union, and peace. I do believe that we are all spiritual beings on a human journey.
Through a spiritual practice, we come to realize that we’re more than the mind and the thoughts that run through it, more than the emotions that we come up for us, and more than the eyes can see. We have this power to experience our experiences differently when we recognize the steady, silent witness that lives within.
When we understand who we’re not, we can say “yes” to who we are.
Here’s a quaint collection of spiritual quotes to inspire and stoke the fire of spirituality within. Enjoy, and let yourself go back home and remember the truth of who you are.
21 Spiritual Quotes to Remind You of Who You Really Are
1. “There is a way of living in the world that is not here, although it seems to be. You do not change appearance, though you smile more frequently. Your forehead is serene; your eyes are quiet.” – A Course In Miracles
2. “Once you realize that the way you exist right now is not enough, that there is something more, your spiritual process has already begun.” – Jaggi Vasudev
3. “I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don’t know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten.” – Eckhart Tolle
4. “The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” – W.B. Yeats
6. “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
7. “In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand.” – Jiddu Krishnamurtu
8. “You are a piece of creation. If you go against any other piece of creation, you are unknowingly going against yourself.” – Jaggi Vasudev
10. “We are not here to learn. We are here to remember all that we once knew before we arrived.” – Michelle Risi
11. “If there were nothing but thought in you, you wouldn’t even know you are thinking. You would be like a dreamer who doesn’t know he is dreaming. When you know you are dreaming, you are awake within the dream.” – Eckhart Tolle
12. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
13. “Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts.” – Marianne Williamson
15. “Many people think that being spiritual means being positive, but being spiritual means being conscious and aware. To become conscious is a much different thing than to become positive. To become conscious and aware, we must become authentic. Authenticity includes both positive and negative.” – Teal Swan
16. “The essence of spirituality is, to be constantly aware of the oneness of all; at the same time to celebrate the uniqueness of the individual.” – Jaggi Vasudev
17. “I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.” – Billy Corgan
19. “All the things that truly matter — beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace — arise from beyond the mind.” – Eckhart Tolle
20. “In a deep moment of love, thinking stops. The moment is so intriguing, the moment is so tremendously powerful, the moment is so intensely alive, that thinking stops. You are simply in awe, a great wonder surrounds you.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
21. “The roots of the Divine are entrenched in this body. If you nurture the roots, how can you avoid the flowering?” – Jaggi Vasudev
- Which of these spiritual quotes resonate with you?
- What reminds you that you’re more than any thought patterns, habits, or suffering
- When do you feel most connected with life itself?
- How do you find peace on earth?
Please share your favorite spiritual quotes, thoughts, insights, lessons, and experiences with me in the comments.
Share these quotes with someone who may enjoy them.
The spiritual aspect of your humanity hopes that you will say “yes” to who you really are.