It’s amazing how much control we have over our own mindset, attitude, and energy. The more we practice that power, the more effective we become in shaping the lives we want. That’s what these quotes are for: lighting up your awareness so that you can take care of your energy like it’s the most important contribution you can make today.
“One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.” — Sheila Murray Bethel
Energy is contagious, which is a good thing for the conscious individual.
It’s actually pretty fun to see how the “micro decisions” we make each moment—to stay centered in our own energy, intentional about our lives—leads us right into the experiences that are in our favor. That’s not to say the situation changes or is glorious, but we invite it right in and transform it into something productive rather than destructive.
It’s fun to watch our intentions shape our reality. Conscious creativity is more often than not a joyous experience; at the very least, it’s worthwhile and on purpose.Get committed to how you are being and what you are bringing. Click To Tweet
To notice the energy we’re bringing into this space and moment, we have to slow down enough to be present and intentional in how we are being. Your power is recognized in plain sight; it’s nowhere else and with no one else.
The purpose of these quotes is to encourage your courage, to be all you in a world that’s so easy to get lost in. It’s not up to anyone else whether you live from your own energy or theirs, whether you live by your own philosophies or theirs. Your energy is your choice; what you bring is what you’ve chosen to bring.
You actually honor others by honoring your own energy.
Next time you’re tempted to respond to a person, the news, or a situation with the same energy that’s just been given to you, try to just pause. Acknowledge what’s been given. Recognize what you’re about to give, and ask yourself, “Am I contributing the energy I want to live in?”
20 Quotes to Remind You to Take Care of Your Energy
1. “You are here to mold the energy. How your life is playing out is the evidence of how you are doing.” — Abraham-Hicks
2. “The only absolute duty we have is to manage our energy, as our vibrancy, stamina and emotions dictate how we work, love, move, worship, relate and lead.” — Brendon Burchard“Your energy is your responsibility.” — Sarah Prout Click To Tweet
4. “To be nobody-but-yourself—in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else—means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” — E.E. Cummings, A Poet’s Advice
5. “I don’t believe in age. I believe in energy. Don’t let age dictate what you can and cannot do.” — Tao Porchon-Lynch, 99-year-old yoga teacher
6. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — Jane Goodall“Let people deal with their fear. Their fear is not your responsibility to regulate.” — Arielle Loren Click To Tweet
8. “Relationships do not cause pain and unhappiness. They bring out the pain and unhappiness that is already in you.” — Eckhart Tolle
9. “The world is not here to make you happy. It’s here to make you conscious.” — Eckhart Tolle
10. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you enjoy your life.” — Joyce Meyer“True power is living the realization that you are your own healer, hero, and leader.” — Yung Pueblo Click To Tweet
12. “You come home, make some tea, sit down in your armchair, and all around there’s silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether that’s loneliness or freedom.” — Unknown
13. “Self care is a divine responsibility.” — Danielle LaPorte
14. “Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies of others around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.” — Barbara Marciniak“Joy is a decision, a really brave one, about how you are going to respond to life.” — Wess Stafford Click To Tweet
16. “You are responsible for the energy that you create for yourself, and you’re responsible for the energy that you bring to others.” — Oprah Winfrey
17. “High performers cultivate joy by how they think, what they focus on, and how they engage in and reflect on their days. It’s a choice.” — Brendon Burchard
18. “Complaining continues to create the vibration of what you don’t want. Today, take your focus off of what is wrong and focus on what is right and how you desire things to be. Put all your love, energy, mental power and decision making towards what you want and do not entertain thoughts that are to the contrary. — Jackson Kiddard“Be the energy you want others to absorb.” — A.D. Posey Click To Tweet
20. “Your only, and ultimate responsibility is self-alignment. And when you’ve got that, everything else takes care of itself.” — Abraham-Hicks
Please share your thoughts, how you take care of your energy, favorite quotes, and stories of shining your own light with me in the comments.
Empower a friend; send them these quotes to help them reclaim their power to live according to their own intentions.
Show others how it can be done, but do it for you.