How can you more fully step into the life you want for yourself, and others? The words we choose each day guide us into the mindset we want to live our lives by—if we’re mindful of them, anyway. So, this is what I have for you: 30 short daily affirmations that are easy to remember and a delight to recite. These can help you live life on your own terms, on your own timeline, and on purpose.
“You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside.” — Stephen R. Covey
When you clarify your direction in life or in any project or pursuit, you start to carve your own path to transformation. You start to create your own reality and you contribute mindfully.
The sharper your self-awareness, the more you’ll see what’s helping and what’s distracting you from living the way you truly want to live here on this earth while you’re here.
Mindful affirmations can be quite helpful and even total game-changers when it comes to living consciously. That’s because words can be powerful determinants of the mindset we carry around with us. Words carry energy.The words we decide to use on a daily basis shape the way we view the world and interact with others. Click To Tweet
This is why I’m sharing some short daily affirmations: they’re focused on what you can do from this place. They’re full of hope, respect, and intention, and signal resiliency. They’ll help you choose your direction and stay on track so you can love your life—celebrate life, appreciate life, heighten your experience of being alive.
The more you believe in what you can control (like the words you choose to live by on a daily basis) the more likely you are to begin making a bigger difference. That not only goes for your life but all the lives you touch.
You can use these affirmations a few different ways:
- Repeat your favorite affirmation for the whole month (or 40 days; 40 is a powerful number for habits).
- Repeat a different affirmation for each day.
- Repeat all thirty affirmations each day.
Whichever affirmation you choose for that day, repeat ten times three times per day—one set in the morning, the afternoon, and the evening before you fall asleep. Do more if you’d like, set alarms on your phone, write them down, do as you please. Make it easy but consistent.
These are short affirmations because the shorter they are, the more accessible they are. Simple is good.
30 Short Daily Affirmations for Living the Way You Want to Live
1. I am on purpose.
2. I am growing into my fullest self.
3. I love my decisions.
4. I am getting clear about what I want and what I don’t want.
5. I love focusing on what I love.
6. I inhale who I am. I exhale who I am not.
7. I am hungry to grow and reach the next level of joy and abundance.
8. I only say “yes” when my heart says “YES!”“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” — Mary Oliver Click To Tweet
9. My goals are attainable and my habits help me get there.
10. I summon my greatest powers to move my life forward.
11. My courage is more powerful than doubt.
12. My presence is more powerful than pain.
13. I can make it happen.
14. I am willing to do what it takes to create lasting positive change.
15. I am capable of learning what I need to know as I go.
16. I am worthy of all things wonderful.You really are powerful enough to create a new reality for yourself and others. Click To Tweet
17. I am grateful for the chance to create a brighter reality.
18. I am open to trying new things and creating something new.
19. I am willing to ask for help when it serves my growth.
20. I believe in what’s possible for me.
21. I am capable of rewriting my grievances and transforming my fears.
22. I walk in the direction of what feels good for my soul.
23. I make a difference by showing up fully.
24. I am intentional in all that I do; I live with heart.“Everything is figureoutable.” @MarieForleo Click To Tweet
25. I give myself permission to walk my path.
26. I respect the journey even when I do not understand it.
27. I respond to others according to my values.
28. I cherish my capacity to love deeper.
29. I cherish my capacity to live deeper.
30. I am more concerned about how I’m being than about what others are doing.
Which of these short daily affirmations do you love most? Please share with me in the comments—I’d love to know!
Send a daily dose of inspiration and motivation to someone you love, and share these affirmations with them.
Develop a clear vision of where you would like to be, and then head in that direction.