There are so many brilliant people making a positive impact on the world. Their gifts and methods vary, but all share an underlying theme of inspiring the goodness in others and making the world a more beautiful place to live.
If you’re interested in spirituality, happiness, well-being, and living a life you love, here are some amazing people worth following. For a listing of talks, classes, meditations, and other learning resources go here.
Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Louise Hay, author, speaker, teacher, healing advocate, and the “queen of affirmations.”
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, author, and speaker in the field of self-development, spiritual growth, and using the power of the mind to change your life.
- Marianne Williamson, spiritual author and lecturer.
- Gabrielle Bernstein, author, spiritual teacher, video blogger, and “Spirit Junkie.”
- Teal Swan, aka the Spiritual Catalyst, is a survivor of childhood abuse and uses her extrasensory gifts to inspire others towards authenticity, freedom, and joy.
- Danielle LaPorte, author, inspirational speaker, entrepreneur, and heart-and-soul blogger.
- Brendon Burchard, thought leader in human motivation, author, motivational speaker, high performance trainer, and marketing adviser.
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, a global leader in the field of mind-body medicine.
- Robert Holden, Ph.D., an author in the field of psychology and spirituality, and the host of the Shift Happens! radio show.
- Karen Salmansohn, author sharing short, creative insights and psychological research studies in an engaging, artistic way.
- Kristen Noel Editor-In-Chief of Best Self Magazine
- Nancy Levin, author, speaker, and certified integrative coach; also contributing editor of Best Self Magazine
- Brené Brown, author, speaker, and research professor at The University of Houston studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy.
- Susan David, author, speaker, advisor, award-winning psychologist behind the concept of emotional agility
- Barbara Fredrickson, author, and professor at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, well-known for her research on positive emotions
- Martin E. Seligman, a leading authority in the field of Positive Psychology, optimism, pessimism, learned helplessness, depression, and resilience
- Stella Grizont, Positive Psychology expert and founder of WOOPAH
Health & Wellness
- Katie, aka “Wellness Mama,” an award-winning blogger, author, podcaster, and real-food advocate.
- Kris Carr, author, speaker, spiritual teacher, wellness activist, and cancer-thriver.
- Jessica Ortner, author, and expert on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), also called tapping.
- Shiva Rea, leading global innovator in the evolution of yoga. I was introduced to yoga through her DVDs.
- Kathryn Budig, international yoga teacher and creator of Aim True Yoga.
- davidji, internationally recognized meditation expert, stress management counselor, corporate trainer, and award-winning author.
- Anthony William, aka the Medical Medium, uses healing spiritual insights to help people overcome and prevent illness.
- Robyn Youkilis, revered health coach and wellness expert who shares informative tips and fun recipes.
Career & Creative Work
- Marie Forleo, multi-passionate entrepreneur dedicated to helping others create a business and life they love. Her weekly MarieTV episodes are fantastic.
- Brendon Burchard also falls into this category as a motivational speaker, high performance trainer, and marketing adviser.
- Jennifer Pearce, high performance coach (and a sweetheart). I love my monthly sessions with her!
- Ashley Beaudin (and other women) of The Imperfect Boss: Taking the pressure off of being perfect so you can do your best work.
- April Bowles of Blacksburg Belle, creative business consultant and marketing strategist
- 25 motivational Marie Forleo quotes
- 10 life lessons from Wayne Dyer
- 5 inspiring lyrics Trevor Hall lyrics
- 25 Brené Brown quotes
- 15 Brené Brown quotes inspired by an interview with Marie Forleo
- 25 Brendon Burchard quotes to bring the joy
Know of any amazing people who are inspiring the world in any of the areas mentioned above? Leave a comment below or contact me.