One thing that’s better than almond butter is free almond butter, and even better than that is almond butter that’s healthy and keeps the taste buds smiling.
“When you eat natural, whole foods you enhance the life-giving energy that knits thousands of processes into a whole person.” – Deepak Chopra, What Are You Hungry For?
For the month of January, all new Thrive Market members can get a free jar of non-GMO creamy almond butter (plus a 30 day trial for only $1.95 shipping). Existing members receive a free jar with any offer over $50.
Why I Love Thrive Market
I shop for groceries a little bit differently since I’ve found out about Thrive Market (my favorite online health food store).
Thrive Market’s mission is simple: make healthy living and organic food accessible to everyone—regardless of where they live or how much they make. They do this by offering organic, healthy foods and nontoxic products for 25–50% off retail prices—all delivered right to your door.
Here are just a few of the perks you can enjoy when you join:
- 25–50% off organic groceries every day: Shop trusted brands like Tom’s of Maine, Bob’s Red Mill, Annie’s Homegrown, Seventh Generation, and many more.
- Find exactly what you need: The site and app make it easy to shop by category and dietary need, like “Paleo,” “vegan,” “raw,” and “gluten-free.”
- You join, you give: When you join Thrive Market, they donate a free membership to a low-income family, veteran, student, or teacher on your behalf.
- Guaranteed savings: Your membership will pay for itself in savings within the year, guaranteed. If not, you get the difference in Thrive Market credit when you renew.
Grab Some Free Almond Butter this Month
If you’re a nut butter lover, you’re in luck, because if you join Thrive Market in January, you get a jar of FREE almond butter.
Each jar of Thrive Market Almond butter is a top-of-the-line product made with only one wholesome ingredient: Just almonds. No added oils or sugars in sight, which is pretty amazing. Their specially selected almonds are harvested, dry roasted, and packed with no additional ingredients.
The result is a scrumptious nut butter with no secrets—just natural goodness.
Sign up for Thrive Market today to test out something new!
- Do you love almond butter?
- What are your favorite recipes using almond butter?
- Are you a happy Thrive Market member, too?
Please share your love for almond butter and any favorite recipes with me in the comments.
Share this with someone who would enjoy some free almond butter.
Be good to yourself.