Have I told you lately, that you’re loved beyond words, more than you could ever imagine, because you’re a spectacular gift of the cosmos?
If not: you’re here, breathing, heart beating with purpose and all the magic that is you — what a miracle you are!
If you love reminders like that, remind me to keep sending you them.
Show your support.
All of this free content wouldn’t exist without you. Every dollar you donate makes the heart of this mission grow one size bigger.
THANK YOU for believing in a more loving world, and for being a precious part of its making.
Your support fuels all of the following initiatives:
- Encouraging people to stay rather than turn away from their healing, or their life
- Empowering people to strengthen their compassion muscles
- Supporting sustainable positive progress in the mind and heart, and thus in the world
- Supplying those in need with resources for recovery and assistance
- Nurturing the dreamers, creators, and anyone who wishes to contribute to the greater good
- Advocating for the light, especially in dark times
What’s the money for? Your generosity allows me to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love that this mission deserves. In a nutshell, you get to help me build Aim Happy’s future so we can serve more people in a greater way.
- Domain, hosting, security, content management, marketing, and email service expenses
- Graphical, photographic, and design elements for an enhanced atmosphere
- The several thousands of hours I devote to creating a healing space
- Technical assistance in those times when I just can’t figure it all out by myself (coding is not my love language)
- All remaining website components and continued education to keep everything running smoothly for readers; this includes the weaning of my need for ads (they’ve gotten me this far and, at the moment, allow this website to exist)
- The development of products and offerings for a wider impact
Roots and Wings (Why I’m Here)
The roots of Aim Happy grew from a place of darkness and pain. In 2011, the tragic loss of my older brother (Mark) to suicide changed everything.
Healing became a top priority for me, but it took me a long time to realize that my own journey and the insights gained might help someone else, also seeking the light (or seeking to bring the light). This happened after I had been stumbling around in the dark for a long while.
Since my father’s passing in 2016, I consider my work an homage to two profound men, a way for me to heal and serve those who are ready to heal, and a source of hope for us all.
Aim Happy has given me hope that if I can change my life for the better — if I can learn to stay even after all these years of not wanting to myself — it’s possible for others to transform too. In doing so, we can contribute something different to the world we live in, and things start to shift all over.
I am consciously dedicating my life to uncovering and disseminating the joy that can be found in the healing process. Every message is thoughtfully crafted and shared with reverence and heart; it takes a lot of energy that I’m willing to give, but I just keep wanting to give more.
Whether you can offer a monetary donation, support via word of mouth (sharing is caring), or presence, I truly appreciate you being here. From the deepest reservoirs of my heart, thank you.
With all my love,
Photo: Amanda Arnberg.
Self Care Club t-shirt: Therapy Threads.