Have I told you lately, that you’re loved beyond words, more than you could ever imagine, because you’re a spectacular gift of the cosmos?
If not: you’re here, breathing, heart beating with purpose and all the magic that is you — what a miracle you are!
If you love reminders like that, remind me to keep sending you them.
Show your support.
Seriously, none of these healing word-gifts would exist without you. Every dollar you donate makes the heart of this mission grow one size bigger.
THANK YOU for believing in a more loving world, and for being a precious part of its making. Your generosity will have a legacy.
Your support fuels all of the following initiatives:
- Encouraging people to stay rather than turn away from their healing, or their life
- Empowering people to strengthen their compassion muscles
- Supporting sustainable positive progress in the mind and heart, and thus in the world
- Supplying those in need with resources for recovery and assistance
- Nurturing the dreamers, creators, and anyone who wishes to contribute to the greater good
- Advocating for the light, especially in dark times
What’s the money for? Your generosity allows me to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love that this mission deserves. In a nutshell, you get to help me build Aim Happy’s future so we can serve more people in a greater way.
- Domain, hosting, security, content management, marketing, and email service expenses
- Graphical, photographic, and design elements for an enhanced atmosphere
- The several thousands of hours I devote to creating a healing space
- Technical assistance in those times when I just can’t figure it all out by myself (coding is not my love language)
- All remaining website components and continued education to keep everything running smoothly for readers; this includes the weaning of my need for ads (they’ve gotten me this far and, at the moment, allow this website to exist)
- The development of products and offerings for a wider impact
Roots and Wings (Why I’m Here)
The roots of Aim Happy grew from a place of darkness and pain. In 2011, the tragic loss of my older brother (Mark) to suicide changed everything.
Healing became a top priority for me, but it took me a long time to realize that my own journey and the insights gained might help someone else, also seeking the light (or seeking to bring the light). This happened after I had been stumbling around in the dark for a long while.
Since my father’s passing in 2016, I consider my work an homage to two profound men, a way for me to heal and serve those who are ready to heal, and a source of hope for us all.
Aim Happy has given me hope that if I can change my life for the better — if I can learn to stay even after all these years of not wanting to myself — it’s possible for others to transform too. In doing so, we can contribute something different to the world we live in, and things start to shift all over.
I am consciously dedicating my life to uncovering and disseminating the joy that can be found in the healing process. Every message is thoughtfully crafted and shared with reverence and heart; it takes a lot of energy that I’m willing to give, but I just keep wanting to give more.
Whether you can offer a monetary donation, support via word of mouth (sharing is caring), or presence, I truly appreciate you being here. From the deepest reservoirs of my heart, thank you.
With all my love,
Photo: Amanda Arnberg.
Self Care Club t-shirt: Therapy Threads.