I L-O-V-E this man. Brendon Burchard is my go-to source of instantaneous motivation when I’m feeling anything but willing to be motivated. I just can’t escape his enthusiasm for being fully alive. Hence, these Brendon Burchard quotes in honor of the greatness he inspires in me. Just passing along the good vibes…
“As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract.” — James Allen
If there’s one person I could recommend for enriching your sense of engagement with life, it would, without hesitation, be Brendon Burchard. Bestselling author and speaker, believer in second chances, and one of the world’s top trainers in personal development and achievement, Brendon is a lighthouse I’m grateful to have access to.
His energy is magnetic because he is truly passionate about living, loving, and making a positive difference. I could go on, highlighting his accolades and impressive achievements, but when it comes down to it, I admire the man because of the energy he brings to life and how that fills me up with a renewed readiness to bring joy to life.
Something he always talks about is bringing the joy, and not waiting for someone or something else to bring the joy to you. So many people are waiting to really live, and that’s a waiting game with notoriously poor/disappointing results.
I’m sharing a collection of Brendon Burchard quotes with you today because I want us both to realize how imperative it is for us to generate the energy we want to live in. Let’s not wait to live. Let’s see what happens when we set the intention to bring joy to the conversation and into the room, and then follow through with that intention.
What you admire in someone else is a reflection of what’s possible for you, too. This is how I feel when I listen to Brendon. If you don’t listen to the messages, the next best thing is to absorb their wisdom in writing.
25 Brendon Burchard Quotes That Serve as Reminders to Bring the Joy To Life, First
1. “First, it is an intention. Then a behavior. Then a habit. Then a practice. Then a second nature. Then it is simply who you are.” — Brendon Burchard
2. “Reset the day by activating some simple self talk. Close your eyes and say… Be patient. I’m okay. I have faith. I’m here to serve. Here we go.” — Brendon Burchard
3. “The only gifts that matter to others are the simple ones, the human ones, those of kindness, appreciation, friendship, and love. Let us remember they want our true presence more than presents.” — Brendon Burchard“I'm gonna role model the energy I wish the world had.” @BrendonBurchard Click To Tweet
5. “Take joy in sharing positive energy with others. It’s a rough road for all so give the sunlight.” — Brendon Burchard
6. “The simple fact that you care, that you want to do your best, that you strive to enjoy life and love, this makes you so much more than enough.” — Brendon Burchard
7. “When you are alive with joy, gratitude, and genuine interest in others, you are your most beautiful. Remember that. Now go stun the world.” — Brendon Burchard“Walking the grounds of gratitude I stumbled upon the palace of happiness.” @BrendonBurchard Click To Tweet
9. “The symptoms of small-mindedness are gossip, offense and drama. People on a path of purpose don’t have time for drama.” — Brendon Burchard
10. “If you are tired, sleep. If unclear, meditate. If sore, move. If angry, forgive. If unhappy, love. If bored, give. Common sense is not always common practice and so we suffer.” — Brendon Burchard
11. “Oh how the world today needs such simple reminders: Be kind. Treat all people with respect. Let go of hate and let others live their lives in peace.” — Brendon Burchard“It’s not about what you have. It’s about what you’re generating.” @BrendonBurchard Click To Tweet
13. “Enlightenment comes when you realize and own that happiness is a choice, sadness is a choice, anger is a choice, love is a choice.” — Brendon Burchard
14. “If something is coming to an end, and you’ve tried and given your all and now it’s just time, then allow it to end with grace and gratitude and an open mind for a new day. No anger. No bitterness. No need for justification or reward or validation. Just reverence for this time, for the whispers of renewal.” — Brendon Burchard
15. “Youth is eternal to those with a curious, loving, joyous spirit.” — Brendon Burchard“Joy feels like a mashup of high enthusiasm and deep appreciation.” @BrendonBurchard Click To Tweet
17. “I’ve never met a high performer who didn’t consistently ponder whether they were giving their best—and not just for themselves but for others.” — Brendon Burchard
18. “How would my highest self view this reality, acknowledge it, accept it as it’s needed, and then transform it and utilize it to generate the reality that I want?” — Brendon Burchard
19. “Happiness happens when you bring attention and appreciation to what you are doing now. It is not a distant place. It is discovered in plain sight, directly in front of you. We do not need to seek, we need to see.” — Brendon Burchard
20. “Humanity is seeing others and saying, ‘I wish you joy, love, health, and abundance.’ Not just those you like or agree with. Every. Single. Person.” — Brendon Burchard“In all the chaos, never forget that you can choose to bring the joy!” @BrendonBurchard Click To Tweet
22. “Let us awaken and feel alive with joy and appreciation for this gift of life.” — Brendon Burchard
23. “They keep looking for a magic pill to change their lives but the only things that work are to choose joy and practice love.” — Brendon Burchard
24. “There are those whose faces are so alight with life that they serve as a blinding reminder, amid the darkness of our time, that joy and charisma and hope still exist.” — Brendon Burchard
25. “And then one day I decided that hurry and stress were no longer going to be part of my life. Stress is self-created; I decided to stop manufacturing it. We can choose an internal calm and joy even amid the chaos.” — Brendon Burchard
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
Stoke the fire in someone’s heart today; share these quotes with them as a gesture of what’s possible.
Role model the energy you wish the world had.