Free your mind and heart from the burdens of the world. Brimming with genuine positive energy and 200 original affirmations, this book is a salve for your entire being. Each passage is thoughtfully crafted and beautifully illustrated with your best sleep in mind. Read one affirmation per night, slow and meditatively, and rest in love.
Sleep Affirmations is available at the following locations and can be ordered by your local bookstore upon request:
Sleep Affirmations blossomed from my own healing journey and it’s meant to grant you the real rest your soul is seeking.
With a touch of guidance and grace, this lovely little book is perfect for your nightstand and nighttime rituals. You will find themes of gratitude, compassion, forgiveness, mindfulness, and hope woven throughout. Flip through in sequence or open to a random page, trusting that the message you receive tonight is meant for you.
The goal is to turn “I can’t sleep” into “I love sleep.”
And this is the thing: every declaration you make is an affirmation of what’s true for you. Moving from limiting thoughts to liberating thoughts is a journey. This book will help you explore new thought patterns that soothe instead of stress you out (sleep-friendly thoughts, please!).
Use this book to replenish your cup and cultivate a peaceful perspective. Since the affirmations read like poetry and feel like prayer, there is ample room for imagination and interpretation. Consult it like a friend. From one heart to another, feel supported in knowing that you are worthy and capable of your best, most rested life.
No matter which season of life you’re in, there is a gem worth uncovering—recover and discover your own ocean of wisdom.
Order your copy, or pay it forward and gift one to a friend:
If you’re interested, some praise for Sleep Affirmations from:
- Refinery29.com – “Sleep Affirmations… deserves a place on your nightstand.”
- Health.com – “There’s power in the words we choose, especially at bedtime.”
- Happify.com – “… drift off peacefully.”
- PsychCentral.com – “Using self-compassionate words is a great place to start for changing our mindset and savoring a more soul-soothing slumber.”
- TipsonLifeandLove.com – “Sleep affirmations are a proven way to make you feel more confident and calm before bed…”
- ThatOldKitchenTable.com – “This book… approaches the sleep issue from several different angles… It addresses things like money worries… change… and all the times you may have told yourself that you just can’t sleep.”
- AChronicVoice.com – “These affirmations read like a charm…”
Every purchase and review reads like love to my heart – thank you for your support.