Anything shared on this website is done so in the spirit of love. If I read a great book, chances are I want to tell someone about it so they can enjoy it, too. It’s human nature.
If I think a product or service would be beneficial to your growth and enjoyment of life — and I personally support and use it in my own life — it may be shared in the form of an ad partnership, but only if it makes sense for this blog.
Advertising helps to offset the costs of running and maintaining Aim Happy. It allows me to share content for free. Through your support, I am able to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love that this mission deserves.
My readers (you) deserve the best, and always come first.
Here are some guidelines I follow for choosing products, services, or other offerings featured on Aim Happy:
- Is it kind? Does it have a gentle impact on body, mind, spirit, and earth?
- Is it true? Does it resonate with the underlying message and principles of this mission? Is it honest, transparent, and wholesome?
- Is it helpful? Will it support the user’s healing journey? Will it simplify or beautify their life? Does it add value to their life?
- Can it spread the love? Can it be a force for good? Does it have the potential to contribute to a better and brighter world?
Types of advertising
Many of the links on this site are affiliate links to products or services that I personally like, use, recommend, and feel will benefit my readers. If you decide to purchase anything using these links (at no extra cost to you), I receive a small commission on the purchase. At times, I may also review a product or service in the form of a blog post.
In the right sidebar and within posts, you may see ads that are filled by Aim Happy’s ad networks. I don’t have 100% control over the specific content that appears here, but the goal is to display quality content that is relevant to your life.
Please let me know if you see something I should attempt to block and I will do my best to remove such ads.
If you wish to opt out of Internet-based advertising, learn more here about your choices.
I only recommend what I genuinely love and believe in.
Any reviews, affiliate links, or other forms of promotion are posted on the basis that I:
- Support the product enough to purchase it myself
- Have been using the product long enough to understand its value
- Am sharing with full honesty and transparency about my experience (positive and otherwise)
- Would recommend the product/service without an affiliate link
The goal is that what I’m sharing is a natural extension of what I’m writing about. I simply don’t accept partnerships that are not authentic to this blog, my readers, or my life.
Thank you for your kindness, understanding, and support.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send me a message.