Anything shared on this blog is done so in the spirit of love. If I read a great book, chances are I want to tell someone about it so they can enjoy it, too. It’s human nature.
If I think a product or service would be beneficial to your growth and enjoyment of life—and I personally support and use it in my own life—it may be shared in the form of an ad partnership, but only if it makes sense for this blog.
Partnering with like-minded sponsors helps to offset the costs of running and maintaining Aim Happy. It allows me to share content for free. Through your support, I am able to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love to this blog that it deserves.
My readers (you) deserve the best, and always come first.
Here are some guidelines I follow for choosing products, services, or other offerings featured on Aim Happy:
- Is it kind? Does it have a gentle impact on body, mind, spirit, and earth?
- Is it true? Does it resonate with the underlying message and principles of this blog? Is it honest, transparent, and wholesome?
- Is it helpful? Will it support the user’s healing journey of peace, love, and happiness? Will it simplify or beautify life for the user? Does it add value to their life?
- Will it spread love? Can it be a force for good? Does it have potential to contribute to making the world a better and brighter place?
Types of advertising
Many of the links on this site are affiliate links to products or services that I personally like, use, recommend, and feel will benefit my readers. If you decide to purchase anything using these links (at no extra cost to you), I receive a small commission on the purchase.
Only companies with a message that is meaningful and beneficial to Aim Happy’s readers will be accepted as sponsors.
Brands looking to spread a positive message have the opportunity to do so on Aim Happy through product/service reviews and custom ad space.
Unless otherwise noted, all reviews feature items I have purchased myself and/or personally use and love. This ensures all reviews are unbiased.
In the right sidebar, within posts, and at the bottom of the site, you may see ads that are filled by Aim Happy’s ad networks. I don’t have 100% control over the specific content that appears here, but the goal is to display quality content that is relevant to your life.
Please let me know if you see something I should attempt to block, and I will do my best to remove such ads.
If you wish to opt out of Internet-based advertising, learn more here about your choices.
I only recommend what I genuinely love and believe in.
Any reviews, affiliate links, or other forms of promotion are posted on the basis that I:
- Support the product enough to purchase it myself
- Have been using the product long enough to understand its value
- Am sharing with full honesty and transparency about my experience (positive and otherwise)
- Would recommend the product/service without an affiliate link
The goal is that what I’m sharing is a natural extension of what I’m writing about. I simply don’t accept partnerships that are not authentic to this blog, my readers, or my life.
Thank you for your kindness, understanding, and support.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send me a message.