The Motivation Manifesto is a beautiful text from Brendon Burchard, a highly praised motivational speaker. If there’s anything in the world you want to do or experience (whether it’s success or joy, or both), The Motivation Manifesto quotes shared in this post will encourage you to orient your day to its pursuit.
“All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man’s life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.” – Albert Einstein
The above words from Albert Einstein form the opening quote in The Motivation Manifesto, written by Brendon Burchard. This work is an inspirational source of motivation, but it’s also a call to love the spaces we spend time in, and love the people with whom we share our experiences with.
Through our own personal declarations will we energize ourselves to go out into the world, discover who we are, actualize our dreams, and become free and happy.
The 9 Declarations presented in The Motivation Manifesto are:
- We Shall Meet Life With Full Presence and Power.
- We Shall Reclaim Our Agenda.
- We Shall Defeat Our Demons.
- We Shall Advance With Abandon.
- We Shall Practice Joy and Gratitude.
- We Shall Not Break Our Integrity.
- We Shall Amplify Love.
- We Shall Inspire Greatness.
- We Shall Slow Time.
Let this collection of The Motivation Manifesto quotes awaken you to this moment, to your options and possibilities, to the true riches of life, to a grateful and positive attitude, and to the motivation that can be summoned only from within.
I hope these quotes serve your soul and lift your spirit. May they be a source of joy for you today as you go out into the world, embracing your highest vision for yourself and what you can contribute.
33 The Motivation Manifesto Quotes to Amplify Joy & Freedom
1. “All the real riches–love, passion, joy, satisfaction, harmony–are available now on the menu of the mind, available for us to savor should we awake and order them.” – The Motivation Manifesto
2. “We must learn to live in reverence to the moment and all we have been given by it and all we choose to give to it.” – The Motivation Manifesto
3. “To open oneself to and release love is the highest act of courage and the highest freedom.” – The Motivation Manifesto
5. “Freedom and victory belong to those who remain true and strong despite temptation to be dishonest and weak.” – The Motivation Manifesto
6. “What mastery can there be without real effort, real sweat, real toil, real thunder?” – The Motivation Manifesto
7. “The essence of the warrior spirit is readiness–a bias toward action.” – The Motivation Manifesto
9. “Nothing in life, including our circumstances or potential, is fixed. Reality is bendable to our will.” – The Motivation Manifesto
10. “Any plunge into the unknown is reckless—but that’s where the treasure lies.” – The Motivation Manifesto
11. “We feel motivated because we choose to, not because the sun happens to shine on our side of the street.” – The Motivation Manifesto
13. “Doubt wakes up when we strive for anything new or better. It recognizes that in those moments when our ambition rises, its very existence is in peril–for should we rise to accomplish our goals with confidence again and again, then it might be destroyed.” – The Motivation Manifesto
14. “For most, disappointment isn’t the problem; it’s what they do after they feel disappointment—they quit… If we are not disappointed from time to time, we are not attempting anything new or bold or significant.” – The Motivation Manifesto
15. “It is time to remind ourselves that today’s thoughts and actions become our legacy.” – The Motivation Manifesto
17. “We can design our life agendas so that our daily planner is no longer the object of resentment but, rather, a thing of beauty: a stunning log of our enjoyment of life and progress toward freedom and transcendence.” – The Motivation Manifesto
18. “Let us not forget that our simple efforts and daily triumphs can gather weight and motion to become an unstoppable force toward a focused and free life.” – The Motivation Manifesto
19. “To stand emotionally open before the world and give our hearts without fear or hurt of demand or reciprocity—this is the ultimate act of human courage.” – The Motivation Manifesto
21. “For motivation’s sake, we must be vigilant and surround ourselves with genuine and positive people who seek positive aims with positive attitudes.” – The Motivation Manifesto
22. “We should not focus on the shadow in the corner and be so foolish as to miss the fact that the shadow exists only because the room is illuminated. There is light all around, there is much to be grateful for in this seemingly dark world, and so all we must do is pull our gaze from the shadow and look to the ocean of divine light and grace in which we are blessed to live.” – The Motivation Manifesto
23. “The greatest of human freedoms is the ability to choose, at any moment, the palette of our emotional sky.” – The Motivation Manifesto
25. “The act of contemplating gratitude is an action generating happiness.” – The Motivation Manifesto
26. “To the attuned and grateful, the cascade of the universe’s blessings feels like a magnificent waterfall of luck and wonder.” – The Motivation Manifesto
27. “It is the curious and unhurried eye that brings color back to life.” – The Motivation Manifesto
29. “We must inject into our lives the strongest antivenom known to humankind, the cure of all evils and pains, the divine course that speeds all recovery and fuels all of humanity’s hope and strength and joy: LOVE.” – The Motivation Manifesto
30. “Over time, we will always find that patience shall overcome aggression and Love shall overcome hate.” – The Motivation Manifesto
31. “We need to give in order to receive, for in giving we are given to.” – The Motivation Manifesto
33. “Love is a practical tool for bettering our lives. If we are loving to those around us, then we create the conditions for a positive environment and deeply fulfilling emotional and social life.” – The Motivation Manifesto
Pick up your own copy of The Motivation Manifesto… because there are so, so many more gems to be found within its pages.
- Have you read The Motivation Manifesto yet?
- Did any of these quotes spark a little flame in your heart?
- Do you have any of your own favorite motivational quotes, or any uplifting words or phrases you repeat to yourself, when you need a little push in the right direction?
- What helps you stay motivated?
Please share your own favorite quotes, thoughts, insights, lessons, and experiences with me in the comments.
Share this collection of The Motivation Manifesto quotes with someone who could use some inspiration.
The treasures we witness in others are available to us all.
Free watercolor texture by Lost and Taken; lettering by Aim Happy.