Happiness grows from within. From there, we can more fully enjoy life and appreciate the little things that make it easier to smile. Here’s a list of products that support my health and happiness on various levels.
If you love a good book, you might find a new favorite here.
- EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem (the easiest pets on Earth)
- Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp Basket
- Chrome Polished Silver Stainless Steel Gazing Globe
- Inspirational card decks (leave around the house for quick pick-me-ups)
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System (my smoothie machine)
- Coconut Shell Charcoal Odor Absorbent Bags (great for purifying closets, shoes, and the fridge)
Many of the products listed in this category can be found at Thrive Market for 25-50% below retail prices. Thrive offers best-selling natural and organic products at wholesale prices through a $60/year membership. Think Costco meets Whole Foods online, and for every paid membership Thrive donates one membership to a low-income American family. Register for a free trial to browse the catalog, see member savings, and receive 15% off your first purchase.
- Annmarie Gianni Skin Care (I *love* this stuff so much–I recommend trying a $10 sample kit first)
- Hobacare Jojoba Oil
- Everyone 3-in-1 Soap and 3-in-1 Lotion (cheaper at Thrive Market)
- Everyday Coconut Body Wash and Body Lotion (cheaper at Thrive Market)
- Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner – Rose Petal
- Aztec Secret Health Indian Healing Clay
- Mongo Kiss Lip Balm
- Eco Lips One World Lip Balm
- S&S Comfy Toes Foot Alignment Socks
- ToeSox Five Toe Sandals
- Boar Bristle Body Brush
- Boar Bristle Hair Brush
- Organic Castor Oil (for hair growth)
Many of the natural and organic products listed in this category can be found at Thrive Market for 25-50% below retail prices. Register for a free trial to browse the catalog, see member savings, and receive 15% off your first purchase.
- Really Raw Honey
- Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: Nature’s Way, Viva Labs, or Spectrum.
- Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk
- Coconut Aminos (I like Thrive Market’s brand)
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter and Peanut Butter
- Primal Kitchen Coconut Cashew Collagen Bars (cheaper at Thrive Market)
- Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Protein Supplement
- Gaia Herbs Rhodiola Rosea
- Country Life Activated Charcoal Digestive Aid
- Rocky Mountain Essentials Coconut Activated Charcoal
- Bio-Kult Advanced Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules
- Pure Synergy Pure Radiance C Vitamin C Vegetable Capsules
- Deva Vegan Multivitamin, Tiny Tablets
- Optimal Vitamin D3 Liquid
- Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- Natural Vitality Natural Calm Magnesium, Anti-Stress
- Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides
- Thrive Market’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Organic Matcha Powder
- Organic Maca Powder
- Organic Cacao Powder
- Organic Turmeric Powder
- ToeSox Reina Five Toe Sandals
- ToeSox Grip Half Toe Ankle Socks and Full Toe Ankle Socks
- Manduka Yoga Mats–they have a TON, but I love these:
- Manduka Mat Renew Spray
- Gaiam Balance Ball 65cm—also on Amazon.com
- Gaiam Sol Natural Cork Yoga Block—also on Amazon.com
- Nu-Source Yoga Blocks
- Kathryn Budig’s Aim True Yoga DVD
- Shiva Rea DVDs:
Business & Blogging
- Advanced Ads Plugin—The ad optimization plugin for WordPress
- Angie Makes–Gorgeous clip art, WordPress themes, and graphic design freebies
- DaFont.com–Free fonts
- Gaiam Balance Ball 65cm (my desk chair)–also on Amazon.com
- MyFonts–Fonts for print and web; also hosts WhatTheFont where you can identify fonts
- PicMonkey–Free online photo editing
- StudioPress Themes for WordPress–This blog uses the Daily Dish Pro Theme
- Tailwind — An awesome toolkit for bloggers and small businesses that allows you to schedule content on Pinterest and Instagram, measure results, and amplify your impact.
- Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin–A personal and popular favorite for blogs
Please note: The links above are affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) when you click the link and purchase. If you do, thank you for your support! Learn more here.
What positive, healthy, and helpful products do you love and use daily?
Please share your favorites with me in the comments or send me a message.