There are so many brilliant people making a positive impact on the world. Their gifts and methods vary, but all share an underlying theme of inspiring the goodness in people and the world.
Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Marianne Williamson, internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer.
- Louise Hay, best-selling author, speaker, soulful teacher, and healing advocate who chose to start living her passion at 60 years old!
- Gabrielle Bernstein, best-selling author, speaker, inspirational video blogger, and “Spirit Junkie.”
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, global leader and pioneer in the field of mind-body medicine.
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development and spiritual growth.
- Robert Holden, phD. contributes innovative work on psychology and spirituality.
- Brendon Burchard, thought leader in human motivation, author, motivational speaker, high performance trainer, and marketing adviser.
- Karen Salmansohn shares short, creative insights and psychological research studies in a fun way to help people live happy and successful lives.
- Barbara Fredrickson is world renowned for her research on positive emotions.
- Martin E. Seligman, a leading authority in the field of Positive Psychology, optimism, pessimism, learned helplessness, depression, and resilience.
- Mihalyi Csikszentmihalyi (pronounced me-HIGH chick-sent-me-HIGH-ee) is best known for his theory of flow.
- Stella Grizont, Positive Psychology expert and founder of WOOPAH. Her Science of Happiness course here is a good introduction to the field.
Health & Wellness
- Katie, the “Wellness Mama,” is an award-winning blogger, author, podcaster, and real-food advocate.
- Kris Carr, best-selling author, speaker, spiritual teacher, wellness activist, and cancer-thriver.
- Jessica Ortner, best-selling author and expert on EFT or “tapping,” a powerful approach to weight loss and body confidence.
- Shiva Rea, leading global innovator in the evolution of yoga. I was introduced to yoga through her DVDs (which I have most of, and are listed in my Amazon Store).
- Kathryn Budig, international yoga teacher and creator of Aim True Yoga (I also love her DVD). She infuses playful creativity into her yoga practice.
- davidji, internationally recognized meditation expert, stress management counselor, corporate trainer, and award-winning author.
- The Medical Medium, aka Anthony William, has devoted his life to helping people overcome and prevent illness using healing spiritual insights, decades ahead of scientific discovery. His story is very interesting (and starts at only four years old).
- Robyn Youkilis, revered health coach and wellness expert who shares informative tips and fun recipes.
Art & Creativity
- Hannah of We Lived Happily Ever After offers fun free graphic designs on her website.
- Angie of Angie Makes creates beautiful graphic design freebies that I use all the time on Aim Happy.
- Lucy of Craftberry Bush shares a lot of inspiring DIY craft projects.
- Design Sponge, founded by Grace Bonney, is a fantastic design blog that’s updated several times a day.
- Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess have created a crafty online space for food, home decor, photography, and crafts.
- Lisa Glanz is an illustrator with some great freebies (she designed the social media buttons I use for Aim Happy).
Business & Blogging
- Marie Forleo is dedicated to helping you create a business and life you love. Her weekly MarieTV episodes are fantastic.
- Regina of byRegina.com shares extremely helpful tips for bloggers and “creativepreneurs.”
- Betty Means Business is a coach, consultant and blogger who writes about owning a purposeful business.
- XO Sarah talks about blogging, business, and (in her words) badass life.
- Career Girl Daily is an online community for “career girls” in today’s world.
- Julie of Fabulous Blogging shares invaluable advice to help bloggers and business owners thrive online.
Know of any amazing people who are inspiring the world in any of the areas mentioned above? Leave a comment below or contact me.