In between bliss and chaos lies the ordinary, and it is in this domain of our lives that we must awaken to the fullness and vibrancy of the moment. May these positive quotes inspire you to wake up and live your life with a higher level of joy and love today.
“Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy, and happiness to ourselves and others.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Though time is a precious gift, life really is an evolving moment. Time is a law that we live by in this world, but it can keep us from living joyously in the present moment if we don’t wake up and live as if this moment is all we have. The past and the future are tempting distractions, but this moment holds the key to freedom, always.
Whether this moment is ordinary or extraordinary makes no real difference, because the presence of life itself is a miracle. Your presence is your power to contribute to the kind of world you’d like to live in.
A “mundane” moment is easily transformed into an extraordinary gift when we approach it with presence of mind, an open heart, forgiveness, appreciation, and happiness. Everything becomes magnificent in the light of an uplifted perspective.
The positive quotes below are reminders that life is worthy of our love, because every miracle is ultimately an expression of the love from which it, like you, was born.
Wake up from the dream of fear that pervades this planet, and remember the love from which your life was born. You not only have a life, you are life. Wake up and live–shine your light upon the world–because that’s why you’re here.
30 Positive Quotes to Inspire You to Wake up and Live
1. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller Read
2. “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
5. “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” – Tony Robbins
6. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
7. “Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and can achieve the impossible.” – Unknown
9. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” – C. JoyBell C.
11. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
13. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
14. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” – Kevin Kruse
15. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” – Kevin Kruse
17. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C.
18. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
19. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
21. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
22. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
25. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
26. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” – Plato
29. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
30. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
Please share your thoughts, favorite positive quotes about living a full life, lessons learned along the way, and any stories with me in the comments.
Share these quotes with someone who could use a reminder to wake up and live the life they’ve imagined.
The best way to pay for the gift of life is to show up for it–appreciate it, enjoy it, love this chance.