Each of us can cultivate more joyful experiences on a consistent basis and a more deeply woven sense of internal peace… the key is within. These gratitude affirmations are easy to practice and capable of changing your perspective to one that’s better able to see the light that’s already here. They’re seeds. Practice your favorite today.
“There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” – Ralph H. Blum
Expressing thanks is one of the most readily available tools for feeling better—this doesn’t mean it’s always easy to get into a grateful state, but it’s the place where things start to shift. I’ve certainly experienced the life-changing and joy-giving qualities of gratitude in my own life.
A grateful attitude definitely has the power to attract more to be grateful for, for that’s just a universal law. What we give, we receive in kind. What we pay attention to expands.
Repeating an affirmation is simple, really, but the energy behind the message must be genuine and deeply felt in order for the affirmation to work miracles.Life doesn't respond to what we want; life responds to what we pay attention to. Click To Tweet
Embodying an affirmation is one way to have what we want now; we’re vibrating the frequency we want life to meet us on. We can’t receive a signal if we’re broadcasting a completely different signal on another station. We must meet life first where we want life to meet us.
Our entire world as we see it (through the lens of perception) becomes cast in a whole new light when we release our resistance to one thing and instead opt for grateful acknowledgment of something, and maybe everything. Truly, it’s when we activate gratitude for the fullness of our life experience that beauty creeps in from all angles.
When we approach life with gratitude, life responds with a deeper experience of that initial appreciation.
Pick any of these gratitude affirmations to pay attention to daily, with sincerity and an open mind, to unearth joy right here in this place.
20 Gratitude Affirmations for Richer Life Experiences (and More to Be Grateful for)
1. I am learning to be grateful for what I have while being excited for what has yet to come.
2. I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love I have yet to receive.
3. Whatever has happened, and whatever does happen, I’m certain that I can be grateful again.
4. I am grateful for the helpful guides that sometimes appear in disguise to usher me back to love.
5. I am grateful now, and that is keeping the door open for more blessings.
6. Even devastation is an opportunity for transformation, and my gratitude evolves as I do.It's always possible to be thankful for something. For this option, let us be thankful. Click To Tweet
7. I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
8. If I approach this situation/experience/person with appreciation, I will be held in the arms of abundance.
9. Whatever I see, I trust that the universe is supporting my highest good. I choose to see this season of my life, then, through the eyes of appreciation, as best as I can.
10. My thanksgiving is perpetual; it survives every obstacle because I am willing to keep it alive.
11. The feeling of gratefulness expands my perspective and opens me up to new ways of living happily in this world; it’s as if the whole universe is in my heart.
12. I’m willing to see beauty where others see nothing; I can look beyond a rock and uncover the diamond. For the rocks and the diamonds, I am thankful, because life is a rich experience that includes everything.The more we pay attention to what's good right now, the better it gets. Click To Tweet
13. My thanksgiving extends far beyond my thoughts; I bring a grateful spirit to each step and action I take.
14. I choose to be thankful for the light of this new morning, and for renewed energy and strength to be who I know I can be.
15. I shine the light of appreciation on an otherwise dark situation; there is no darkness that can escape that light for long.
16. I accept my burdens and I accept my blessings, and so I transform my burdens into my blessings.
17. I partner with peace today, and I do this through the power of keeping a grateful heart.
18. I fully accept the joy that wants to surface in my life, and I accept it now in gratitude.Give thanks for your ability to give anything in life, even if all you can give is your thanks. Click To Tweet
19. I choose to see peace instead. I am willing to trust that my life is exactly as it’s meant to be. I can relax a little and be thankful for what I have now.
20. In truth, my gratitude is an absolute magnet for the manifestation of all that I want.
If you’d like more gratitude affirmations and prompts, or just a little more inspiration, I think you’ll enjoy this expanding collection of articles on gratitude.
What are you grateful for today?
Please share your thanks, favorite gratitude affirmations, what thoughts or practices keep you close to a state of appreciation, and any inspiring stories with me in the comments.
Share these gratitude affirmations with someone who craves the richness of a full life.
How you live inside of yourself will be reflected back to you in your experiences, always.