Wake up on the bright side of bed with an insightful collection of good morning quotes. Do not long forget that each morning is another chance to live, a blessing sometimes in disguise.
“Staying happy is a choice that each one of us make. There will always be problems and unhappiness around but the ultimate choice is with us. Make the happy choice this morning.” — Rory Velvet
The morning is a keeper of magic, for yesterday has gone to sleep and another chance to live is on our doorstep. Possibility remains infinite beyond the sunrise.
These good morning quotes are really about greeting each new day as if it’s an unopened gift; they’re calls to wake up with a renewed sense of purpose and passion for the opportunity to be a light in the world.
The truth is that we can only make a better tomorrow by making the most of today, yet tomorrow is not a guarantee—this moment is life, always.
Life is only a guarantee in this waking moment.The real miracle is that I get to experience how it feels to be alive. Click To Tweet
Good things are in the works, and when we believe this, our belief creates the fact. Seeing everything as though it’s a miracle, we quickly recognize that even we are miracles; our miraculous perception and our receptivity to the awesomeness of life paves beautiful pathways that we ourselves are sure to walk.
May the following good morning quotes inspire you to wake up with love in your sight, curiosity in your eyes, gratitude in your heart, and joy in your veins.
31 Good Morning Quotes to Wake You up to the Glory of Being Alive
1. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with the eyes of compassion.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” — Marcus Aurelius
3. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” — Buddha
4. “The sun is new each day.” — HeraclitusThis is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before. — Maya Angelou Click To Tweet
6. “If you don’t wake up right now with your full might, you will never be able to achieve that dream you saw last night.” — Unknown
7. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” — William Arthur Ward
8. “Every day when you wake up, ask yourself, ‘What do I really, really, really want?’ You have to say really, really, really, otherwise you won’t believe it.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
9. “Every morning is a chance at a new day.” — Marjorie HinckleyNot the day only, but all things have their morning. — French Proverb Click To Tweet
11. “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.” — Robert Kiyosaki
12. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” — Lemony Snicket
13. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
14. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko OnoThere was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. — Bernard Williams Click To Tweet
16. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” — Larry King
17. “Only that day dawns to which we are awake.” — Henry David Thoreau
18. “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.” — D. L Hughley
19. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” — Kirsten DunstAlways believe that something wonderful is about to happen. — Unknown Click To Tweet
21. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” — Zig Ziglar
22. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing to do is wake up.” — J.M. Power
23. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” — Doe Zantamata
24. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo EmersonWith the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt Click To Tweet
26. “The sun is but a morning star.” — Henry David
27. “If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.” — Andrea Boydston
28. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John C. Maxwell
29. “Don’t ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion.” — UnknownBe willing to be a beginner every single morning. — Meister Eckhart Click To Tweet
31. “The best spiritual instruction is when you wake up in the morning and say, ‘I wonder what’s going to happen today.’ And then carry that kind of curiosity through your life.” – Pema Chödrön
- As you wake up this morning, what are you truly, deeply grateful for?
- What helps you enjoy your mornings more fully?
- How can you be a light in the world today, a reflection of the sun’s daily practice of rising up again?
Please share your thoughts, favorite good morning quotes, positive morning practices, appreciation, and any stories with me in the comments.
Share these good morning quotes with someone to wish them a bright day.
Each morning is a promise that life is for you.
Free gold texture by Gold and Berry; lettering by Aim Happy.