For the next two weeks, we have access to free spiritual guidance via 100 life-changing audio interviews. If you haven’t experienced the Hay House World Summit yet, I encourage you to join this free annual event and get inspired to live better.
“The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness.” – Esther Hicks (Abraham)
Every positive change that I’ve initiated in my life was born from a clear, unequivocal decision that I was ready and willing to live differently.
This is why I love the Hay House World Summit so much—it’s an online event, and an adventure, that truly inspires and empowers that internal openness to change.
The 2017 Hay House World Summit is already underway. Today marks the release of 25 new audio interviews and 5 new movies featuring 100 of the world’s best and brightest leaders in the fields of health, wellness, and positive change.“I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay Click To Tweet
Don’t worry about missing out on the first round of inspirational content, either—the event builds on itself. All the lessons and movies from the previous series will be available until May 23rd, which marks the end of this year’s summit.
For reference, here are the release dates:
- May 6: Series 1 — 25 audio lessons and 4 movies will release
- May 9: Series 2 — 25 new audio lessons and 5 new movies will release (can listen to 50 total)
- May 12: Series 3 — 25 new audio lessons and 3 new movies will release (can listen to 75 total)
- May 17: Series 4 — 25 new audio new lessons and 3 new movies will release (can listen to all 100)
Basically, the Hay House World Summit is equivalent to 100 free conversations for your soul, with a little visual delight thrown in.
Free Spiritual Guidance for Everyone Who’s Ready and Willing to Live Better
As the world’s largest health and wellness online event, the Hay House World Summit is a treasure trove for anyone seeking free spiritual guidance.
There are some incredible conversations happening and powerful meditations being offered. You’ll discover new science-based tools that can positively shift any aspect of your life—relationships, work, money, health, healing, spirituality, etc.
The 100 teachers and visionaries speaking during the event have an abundance of life lessons to share, and exercises and tips to help you supercharge your goals.
I recommend a little free spiritual guidance if you want to…
- Eat better and love your food,
- Sharpen your intuitive sight,
- Find pain relief,
- Practice forgiveness,
- Release past traumas,
- Get clear on your purpose,
- Achieve prosperity,
- Nurture your creativity,
- Overcome fear, and, as a whole,
- Love your life.
If you want to listen to the conversations in your own time, you’re able to purchase packages including all the recordings from the whole event; these packages are on sale during this time if you’re interested.
For now (well, until May 23rd), the event is completely FREE and available to anyone with an email and an open mind.
Inspirational films include:
- Wayne Dyer’s film 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, on how to navigate life in our age of spiritual deficiency.
- You Can Heal Your Life with Louise Hay is another empowering movie, based on her best-selling book with the same name, on how she changed her life by changing her thoughts and listening to her intuition.
- Julie Ann Cairns’ film, The Abundance Code provides a pathway to creating a life of freedom you’ve been dreaming about.
A few features which might assist you in the journey include:
- This handy infographic you’ll receive can help you figure out which summit teachers best align with your goals, guiding you to the lessons you most need right now.
- The Ask the Universe feature on the site. Use this tool to help you choose where to start, or what to listen to next.
- The eBook, which you’re free to download when you sign up, offers worksheets for recording your takeaways, exercises to strengthen new patterns of thinking, and tips for an enriched experience.
- The Hay House World Summit Facebook Group is free to join, and full of love and support from like-minded people who are on the same path.
Join the (more than) 270,000 people around the world soaking up some free spiritual guidance this week. I’ll be one of them!
- What are you ready and willing to start doing, or stop doing?
- Think of one moment in your life when you made the decision to live differently; how has that positively affected where you stand today?
Please share your thoughts, favorite lessons from the summit, helpful insights from your own journey, and any inspiring stories of positive change with me in the comments.
If you know someone who would absolutely LOVE some free spiritual guidance this week, send them this post.
A miracle is “just” shift in a more loving direction, with a new perception.