If there are a million (or more) moments in a month, or it’s really just one, vast, living moment containing a month, I intend for at least one of these June quotes to reach you on meaningful level. What a lovely month it is, to stop waiting to start living, and to begin reaching into the soul of every (single) moment…
“Far up in the deep blue sky, Great white clouds are floating by; All the world is dressed in green; Many happy birds are seen, Roses bright and sunshine clear Show that lovely June is here.” — F. G. Sanders
I’ve officially fallen in love with the above poem, both for its simplicity and ability to reach into my soul and give it a big breath of fresh air. That’s what this constellation of June quotes is for—to instill a sense of deep peace and rich joy in all your waking moments this month.
I don’t know about you (though I’m hoping you’re on the same page), but I’m decidedly willing to embrace a new month, in whatever form it shows up (though I’m hoping it shows up a little more lovely than not).
There’s so much life to be lived “in between” the past and the future. I do believe that the universe sends us exactly what we’re ready for, whether we think we’re ready or not, at the exact time we need it in our lives. What other way could it really, possibly be… honestly?I've found that a soft heart and an open mind seem to be the right mix for a miracle. Click To Tweet
We come to the point where we can truly love life not when it’s perfect, but when we’re okay with it being imperfect. There’s always beauty to be seen for those willing to see it. There’s something worthy of celebration, appreciation, reflection, optimism, forgiveness, acceptance… there’s something for every occasion.
True wealth is the ability to experience and appreciate each moment in its entirety, for what it’s worth. Life tends to be extremely paradoxical—even the word “imperfect” contains “I’m perfect.” There’s typically no such thing as beauty without pain, loss without abundance, gratitude without suffering, or disaster without healing.
Some of the most beautiful people are “seared with scars,” as Kahlil Gibran, artist and poet, once acknowledged.
If today is the beginning of anything that you want, begin by becoming—generating, embodying, radiating—that which you want. Where alert awareness goes, energy flows (seriously) because mental energy is a powerful currency.
For all of us, I hope we find June to be a graceful period, whether it’s a time of transition or a time of rest. I also hope we emerge each moment graced with our own dutiful presence so that we can experience the richness that life is offering us right now.
May we not miss a single moment of joy.
I selected the following 30 quotes for a myriad of reasons: we might fare well with a little inspiration from nature, or another perspective; it’d behoove us to recognize that our pain can bring beauty; or, it just makes for a rich and fulfilled life to honor the space we occupy.
I hope some of these June quotes give your soul a huge deep breath, and a solid bear hug. Find which one speaks to you on that deeper level, and let it soak in.
30 Lovely June Quotes to Breathe New Life into Each Breath
1. “The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.” – Albert Einstein
2. “When we allow ourselves to get into the wonder and magnificence of the guidance that is around us and within us, that’s when we truly start living.” – Gabby Bernstein
3. “I am learning to trust the journey, even when I do not understand it.” – Mila Bron
4. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” – Marjorie Pay HinckleyThe best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it. – Richard Bach Click To Tweet
6. “Happiness requires that we give up a worldly orientation—not worldly things, but a worldly attachment to things. We have to surrender all outcomes. We have to live here but appreciate the joke.” – Marianne Williamson
7. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
8. “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan, Not Dark Yet“Suffering is part of our training program for becoming wise.” – Ram Dass Click To Tweet
10. “The moon doesn’t consider one phase better than another; she just glows, equally stunning at each turn. Why should we be any different?” – Cristen Rodgers
11. “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.” – Osho
12. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan, in Hook“The only difference between a flower and weed is a judgment.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer Click To Tweet
14. “Life is a precious unfathomably beautiful gift …And it [is] filled with heartbreaking sweetness and beauty, floods and babies and acne and Mozart, all swirled together.” – Anne Lamott
15. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
16. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder“Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein Click To Tweet
18. “Let silence take you to the core of life.” – Rumi
19. “It is not how much we have but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
20. “A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.” – Henry David Thoreau
21. “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” – Morticia Addams“If you are able to imagine it, it is not unrealistic.” – Abraham-Hicks Click To Tweet
23. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Dan Millman, Way of the Peaceful Warrior
24. “It is impossible that anything be lost, if what you have is what you are.” – A Course in Miracles
25. “Honor the space between no longer and not yet.” – Nancy Levin
26. “It has long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci“If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it.” – Beverly Cleary Click To Tweet
28. “It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” – Henry David Thoreau
29. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… including you.” – Anne Lamott
30. “And suddenly, you know: it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart
Please share your favorite June quotes, insights for a new month with new energies, priceless lessons in living an intentional life, and any inspiring stories of joy or growth or passion with me in the comments.
Share these June quotes with someone who’s excited for what’s yet to come.
Cheers to a new month, and a million moments of whatever it is you want (or need).