Aim Happy is a growing vision of a happier world. My intention is to inspire hope, encourage healing, promote love, and manifest joy, one thoughtful message at a time.
When you donate to the cause (which you can do here), you’ll be supporting initiatives like these:
- Inspiring people to choose love and kindness in all situations
- Bringing light to those in the darkness
- Advocating positive change and peace in the world through inner work
- Fueling the desire to dream, create, learn, and serve
- Sharing supportive resources for healing and personal growth
- Being a supportive resource for healing, hope, and happiness
- Encouraging healthy and positive perspectives
- Reminding people that life is good and beautiful
Your donation is truly a gift, a contribution to the light, and appreciated beyond measure.
How You Can Help Me Help More People
Your donation will help spread this message of healing and hope. Your support will better enable me to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love that this blog deserves, and that its readers (you) deserve.
As the time and financial commitment grows with the growth of Aim Happy, 100% of donations will go toward:
- Maintaining domain, hosting, and security expenses
- Necessary website components to keep the blog running smoothly for readers
- Graphical, photographic, and design elements for an enhanced positive atmosphere
- My continued education (books, seminars, training, etc.) so that I can better serve others and share what I’ve learned along the way
- My time devoted to creating heartfelt messages for an expanding positive impact
- Building Aim Happy’s future, and my dreams of turning this blog into something greater
Roots and Wings
The roots of Aim Happy grew from a place of darkness and pain. Five years ago, the tragic loss of my older brother to suicide changed everything.
Healing became top priority for me, but it took me a long time to realize that my own self-soothing processes might help someone else, also seeking the light; this happened after I had been stumbling around in the darkness for a while, of course.
Since my father’s passing in 2016, I consider my work an homage to two profound men, a way for me to heal and serve, and a source of hope for others.
Aim Happy has given me hope that if I can change my life for the better, it’s possible for others to do so, too. When we change, our whole world changes—we live differently, and so we contribute something different to the world we live in. Things shift when we do; this is what I’ve experienced, in many ways.
Though I’m not an expert, I am consciously dedicating my life to supporting others by sharing my own healing perspectives. Everything I write is from the heart. Every ounce of inspiration is thoughtfully shared with love.
Whether your donation comes in the form of monetary love or some other way, I truly appreciate you being here, and I believe in your healing potential. Thank you a million times, from the deepest place in my heart.
With so much love and gratitude,