The world is rich with possibility, and the opportunities to live the way you want to live are expansive (and expanding)—literally endless. Here are a few of my favorite affirmations for abundance that have been helping me feel supported, guided in my quest to live how I want to live, and certain that all is always well within.
“Abundance is not something we acquire, it is something we tune into.” – Wayne Dyer
Transforming Our Belief in Scarcity to Something New
I am enough, and I have enough.
There’s serious power in doing and living from a place of “already enough, already grateful, already in love, always well.” The quality of what you do is directly connected to how you do it (“where” you’re coming from).
When we believe there isn’t enough X, Y, or Z to go around, it can show up in a myriad of ways, in any area of life. For instance, such beliefs could read like so:
- There is only so much money to go around.
- When others get promotions or make more money than me, it dampens my opportunity to rise and receive.
- Money is the root of all evil. Money corrupts minds that are not already corrupt. If I get too much money, I might become corrupt, too.
- When others succeed, it hinders my success.
- When others are deemed “beautiful,” I doubt my beauty.
- If another is shown love and affection, it might mean that I’m not so lovable or desirable.
- Others who inspire and make a difference in the world are better than me; I cannot do what they do.
- Life supports the wealthy, fortunate, talented, and beautiful people. Life does not support the rest of us.
It’s hard to trust that life is responsive to our wants and needs when we go without what we want and need, but instead see others with what we want and need. This is merely a habitual thought pattern, which has hardened into a belief, which is the lens through which we see the world and respond to it.
Believing there isn’t enough never serves our spiritual growth, healing, creativity, or sense of joy and fulfillment.
How, on Earth, can we believe that we’re supported when we don’t feel supported? The key is not to expect to feel supported because we see an abundant world; that happens to be a backwards approach to living the life we want to live.
We must feel the way we want to feel before (not because) we’ve witnessed abundance in our own lives.
If we only respond to the environment around us, joy will be fleeting. If we deliberately activate gratitude for who we are, what we do, where we live and who we live with, that is when life will respond to us with more opportunities to celebrate the joys of being alive.
Becoming grateful in our day-to-day interactions and experiences is an extremely powerful way to reveal more reasons to celebrate; it’s a great place to start if we want to know what it feels like to feel rich in life.
16 Affirmations for Abundance to Support Your Journey to More of Everything You Love
It is merely my task to align with the ever-flowing currency of abundance.
Highlighting what we don’t want with worry and negativity doesn’t serve what we do want. We know this, but what we need to do is take it a step further and build up our awareness so that we can more immediately feel the difference between thoughts that serve us and those that do not, and shift into “transformation mode.”
Your belief in abundance will attract the evidence to back up your belief, in all manner of ways.
Abundance isn’t something we have or don’t have—it’s something we tap into, a currency and an energy. It’s something that we do by practicing abundant thoughts and dwelling in the associated feeling state of our abundant thinking.
Paving the way for a new belief is a one-thought-at-a-time kind of practice.
Here are some affirmations for abundance to serve your new and joyous way of looking at everything:
- I am enough, and I have enough (time, money, resources, etc.).
- I am a magnet for prosperity because I praise what I love and enjoy, and I focus only on this.
- I don’t need to worry about how things will happen; I just need to pay attention to how I am feeling right now, and I keep choosing to feel better.
- I am open to any way positive change wants to come into my life.
- I am happy for others, because they inspire me to see the same potential that lives inside of me.
- My belief in abundance is attracting abundance in all manner of ways.
- With each thought of abundance, I feel better and I emit the frequency of that which I desire; it must come to me, because it’s a natural law.
- With each feeling of alignment and ease, I draw to myself all I could ever need.
- Life’s possibilities expand in response to every request I make from a place of present gratitude and “enoughness.”
- I AM enough. I AM grateful. I AM in love with being alive. I AM well. I AM on the right path to seeing more evidence supporting my chosen I AM state.
- I see myself receiving inspiration for creating the kind of experiences I want to have.
- I feel what it’s like to live the way I want to live; I’m focusing on this feeling right now.
- I am practicing being happy with what I have while working for what I want.
- There are so many solutions to every perceived problem, and I welcome in all kinds of answers.
- I am in the process of healing everything in my life that needs to be transformed.
- My attention is a message to the universe: “More of this, please.”
Ask yourself every day, “What is worthy of my attention and praise?”
- What’s one area of your life that you’d like to enhance; where do you most want to see positive change take place?
- What are three “things” you’re truly grateful for right now in your life? How does it feel to dwell in this state of savoring the sweetness of these things? (Please share with me if you’d like!)
Please share your thoughts, favorite affirmations for abundance, appreciation practices, what you’re looking forward to, how you’ve been supported and guided, in what ways you feel rich in life, and any inspiring stories with me in the comments.
Share these affirmations for abundance with someone who’d love to love their life even more.
Stay open to all that life has to offer… as soon as we believe we’re blessed to be alive, we will be.
Free texture by Lost and Taken; lettering by Aim Happy.