This is my public declaration of my heartfelt intentions for Aim Happy, and the core principles on which this blog is built. The ultimate intention of Aim Happy is to encourage people to embrace joy and trust their path through thoughtful, healing messages of hope.
My 11 commandments
- Be an example of compassion.
- Stay true to my path, honor the paths of others.
- Shine in the darkness.
- Reserve space for gratitude and awe.
- Stay open to seeing things differently.
- Gift the world my presence.
- Honor the struggle, respect the process.
- Take care of my own energy.
- Walk in the footsteps of forgiveness.
- Stay curious.
- Let love rule.
If you have thoughts to share with me, please send me a message.
P.S. This manifesto is an organic reflection of my evolution as a student of life. It is therefore subject to its own gentle evolution (which means I might just play with the wording a bit to better align with the shifting seasons of my life). The heart and message of these intentions, however, will remain intact.
Photo credit: Andrew James Photography.