This is my public declaration of my heartfelt intentions for Aim Happy, and the core principles on which this blog is built. The ultimate intention of Aim Happy is to encourage people to embrace joy and trust their path through thoughtful, healing messages of hope.
My 11 commandments
- Be an example of compassion, with others and with myself.
- Stay true to my path while honoring the paths of others.
- Be a beacon of hope and healing.
- Maintain space for gratitude and awe for all the depths and heights of being alive.
- Stay open to seeing things differently.
- Surrender what’s not mine to control.
- Honor the process of all things.
- Do my best.
- Forgive everything and everyone, as often as necessary.
- Keep smiling.
- Choose love when it’s easy and when it’s anything but easy.
If you have thoughts to share with me, please send me a message.
P.S. This manifesto is an organic reflection of my evolution as a student of life. It is therefore subject to its own gentle evolution (which means I might just play with the wording a bit to better align with the shifting seasons of my life). The heart and message of these intentions, however, will remain intact.
Photo credit: Andrew James Photography.