This is my public declaration of my heartfelt intentions for Aim Happy, and the core principles on which this blog is built. The ultimate intention of Aim Happy is to encourage people to embrace joy and trust their path through thoughtful, healing messages of hope.
My 11 commandments
- Be an example of kindness.
- Stay true to my path while honoring the paths of others.
- Be a source of healing and hope.
- Be helpful.
- Stay open to seeing things differently.
- Surrender what’s not mine to control.
- Respect the process.
- Do my best.
- Forgive it all.
- Keep smiling.
- Choose love when it’s easy and when it’s hard.
If you have thoughts to share with me, please send me a message.
P.S. This manifesto is an organic reflection of my evolution as a student of life. It is therefore subject to its own gentle evolution (which means I might just play with the wording a bit to better align with the shifting seasons of my life). The heart and message of these intentions, however, will remain intact.
Photo credit: Andrew James Photography.