Aim Happy is a blog on a mission to spread love through positive messages. This “happiness mission” entails:
- Inspiring people to choose love and kindness in all situations
- Bringing light to those in the darkness
- Advocating positive change and peace in the world through inner work
- Fueling the desire to dream, create, learn, and help
- Sharing supportive resources for healing and personal growth
- Being a supportive resource for healing, growth, and happiness
- Reminding people that life is good and beautiful
How You Can Help
Your donation will help spread this message. Your support will better enable me to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love that this blog deserves, and that its readers (you) deserve.
As the time and financial commitment grows with the growth of Aim Happy, 100% of donations will go toward:
- Maintaining domain, hosting, and security expenses
- Necessary website components to keep the blog running smoothly for readers
- Graphical, photographic, and design elements for an enhanced positive atmosphere
- My continued education (books, seminars, training, etc.) so I can better serve others and share what I’ve learned
- My time devoted to creating a meaningful message with a positive impact
- Building Aim Happy’s future, and my dreams of turning this blog into something greater
Roots and Wings
The roots of Aim Happy grew from a place of darkness and pain. Five years ago, the tragic loss of my older brother to suicide changed everything. Living from a place of love–discovering love and happiness inside of me and sending more of that out into the world–became a top priority. This only started happening after I had been stumbling around in the darkness for a while, of course.
Since my beloved father’s passing, the work I do here is intended to honor the lives of my brother and my dad, and to be of greater service to the world.
Aim Happy has given me hope that if I can change myself and become a happier person, it’s possible for others to do so, too. When we change, our whole world changes. This blog was built to lift others up when they feel like their world is crumbling around them, or even if they’re just having a bad day. These words are all filled with the intent to make the world a more beautiful place, inside and out.
Though I’m not an expert, I am dedicating my life to this heartfelt message by sharing what I learn along the way.
Whether you donate with monetary love or not, I truly appreciate you being here and reading about Aim Happy, and maybe even spreading a little more happiness into the world around you today. Thank you.
With so much love and gratitude,
Free wreath graphic by Starsunflower Studio; lettering by Aim Happy.