One of my 11 commandments is to be true. This means that anything shared on behalf of Aim Happy is in line with the principles of transparency and honesty, and is a genuine reflection of who I am and what this blog is all about–love, positivity, sharing and caring.
Anything shared on this blog is done so in the spirit of love. If I read a great book, chances are I want to tell someone about it so they can enjoy it, too. It’s human nature.
If I think a product or service would be beneficial to your growth and enjoyment of life–and I personally support and use it in my own life–it may be shared in the form of an ad partnership, but only if it makes sense for this blog.
Partnering with like-minded sponsors helps to offset the costs of running and maintaining Aim Happy. It allows me to share content for free. Through your support, I am able to devote the time, energy, financial resources, and love to this blog that it deserves. My readers (you) deserve the best, and always come first.
Here are some guidelines I follow for choosing products, services, or other offerings featured on Aim Happy:
Is it kind? Does it have a gentle impact on body, mind, spirit, and earth?
Is it true? Does it resonate with the underlying message and principles of this blog? Is it honest, transparent, and wholesome?
Is it helpful? Will it support the user’s healing journey of peace, love, and happiness? Will it simplify or beautify life for the user? Does it add value to their life?
Will it spread love? Can it be a force for good? Does it have potential to contribute to making the world a better and brighter place?
Types of advertising
Many of the links on this site are affiliate links to products or services that I personally like, use, recommend, and feel will benefit my readers. If you decide to purchase anything using these links (at no extra cost to you), I receive a small commission on the purchase.
I have an affiliate relationship with the following companies:
- Amazon.com – You can find helpful books and other favorite products in my Amazon Store.
- Angie Makes – Offering a gorgeous selection of graphic freebies, affordable clip art and feminine WordPress themes.
- Gaiam – A leading natural living destination including yoga, fitness, Pilates, and general self-care inspiration.
- Hay House — A publishing company and an inspirational resource for personal development author events, courses, books, gifts, and more.
- Manduka – My favorite yoga mats.
- Mountain Rose Herbs – High quality organic bulk herbs, gourmet spices, loose leaf teas, essential oils, herbal extracts, and natural body care ingredients.
- MyFonts – Fonts for print and web. Also hosts WhatTheFont where you can identify fonts.
- PicMonkey – Awesome free online photo editing.
- StudioPress Themes for WordPress – reliable and beautiful WordPress themes.
- Thrive Market – Offers best-selling natural and organic products at wholesale prices (25-50% below retail prices) through a $60/year membership. For every paid membership Thrive donates one membership to a low-income American family. Register for free to browse the catalog, see member savings, and receive 15% off your first purchase.
- Zazzle – Online shopping for business products, cards, postage, art, gifts, clothing, and more.
You can view all of my favorite products listed here.
Only companies with a message that is meaningful and beneficial to Aim Happy readers will be accepted as sponsors.
Brands looking to spread a positive message have the opportunity to do so on Aim Happy through product reviews, (affiliate) text links, custom ad space on the blog’s sidebar, and social media content.
Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and personally use and love. This ensures all reviews are unbiased.
In the right side bar, within posts, and at the bottom of the site you may see ads that are filled by Aim Happy’s ad networks. I don’t have 100% control over the specific content that appears here, but the goal is to display quality content that is relevant to your life. Please let me know if you see something I should attempt to block, and I will do my best to remove such ads. I want coming here to be a positive experience.
If you wish to opt out of Internet-based advertising, learn more here about your choices.
I only recommend what I genuinely love and believe in.
Any product reviews, affiliate links, or other forms of promotion are posted on the basis that I:
- Support the product enough to purchase it myself
- Have been using the product long enough to understand its value
- Am sharing with full honesty and transparency about my experience (positive and otherwise)
- Would recommend the product/service without an affiliate link
The goal is that what I’m sharing is a natural extension of what I’m writing about. Again, I do not accept partnerships that are not authentic to this blog, my readers, or my life.
Advertising on Aim Happy is about sharing the things we love with the people we care about in the spirit of love.
Thank you for your kindness, understanding, and support!
If you have any questions or feedback, please send me a message.