This collection of A Course in Miracles quotes seeks to relay some of the vast wisdom of this profound text. These excerpts are intended to inspire you to invite love back into your life, by returning to the love that is your natural state.
“The ‘Course in Miracles’ says one day you will realize that death is not the punishment but the reward. And it says that birth is not the beginning of life but a continuation. And physical death is not the end of life but a continuation.” – Marianne Williamson
A Course in Miracles is a complete self-study spiritual thought system that teaches forgiveness as the road to inner peace and the remembrance of your truth.
The Course trains us on an attitudinal level to relinquish a thought system based on fear and to instead accept a thought system based on love. The spiritual context of the language is being used not to separate us, but to bring us together in union.
No matter what form the truth comes in, what’s behind the door is the same truth: unconditional love is the ultimate experience.
The text states:
This course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love,
for that is beyond what can be taught.
It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love’s presence,
which is your natural inheritance.
These A Course in Miracles quotes, to me, are calls, above all else, to see differently and shift into a more loving perception.
Let’s offer peace to everyone today and see how quickly it returns to us. If we focus on finding a sense of oneness with everyone and everything, we can accept innocence in place of guilt, and release the need to attack each other, and ourselves.
I’ve selected the words that resonate with me the most right now. Choose the words that resonate with you.
40 A Course In Miracles Quotes for the Ultimate Experience of Unconditional Love
1. “What you see reflects your thinking, and your thinking but reflects the choice of what you want to see.” – A Course In Miracles
2. “Let no defenses but your present trust direct the future, and this life becomes a meaningful encounter with the truth that only your defenses would conceal.” – A Course In Miracles
4. “Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world.” – A Course In Miracles
5. “Illusions about yourself and the world are one.” – A Course In Miracles
6. “Those who are certain of the outcome, can afford to wait, and wait without anxiety.” – A Course In Miracles
8. “Every situation properly perceived, becomes an opportunity to heal.” – A Course In Miracles
9. “Discomfort is aroused only to bring the need for correction into awareness.” – A Course In Miracles
10. “Mental health is inner peace.” – A Course In Miracles
12. “Peace of mind is clearly an internal matter. It must begin with your own thoughts, and then extend outward.” – A Course In Miracles
13. “You have so little faith in yourself because you are unwilling to accept the fact that perfect love is in you, and so you seek without for what you cannot find within.” – A Course In Miracles
14. “Nothing conflicts with oneness.” – A Course In Miracles
16. “If the mind can heal the body but the body can’t heal the mind then the mind must be stronger than the body.” – A Course In Miracles
17. “If you are fearful, it is certain that you will endow the world with attributes that it does not possess, and crowd it with images that do not exist.” – A Course In Miracles
18. “Let me look on the world I see as the representation of my own state of mind.” – A Course In Miracles
20. “What is healing but the removal of all that stands in the way of knowledge.” – A Course In Miracles
21. “All disease comes from a state of unforgiveness.” – A Course In Miracles
22. “The kind of rest you seek, you will find not from sleeping but from waking.” – A Course In Miracles
24. “It’s not up to you what you learn, but only whether you learn through joy or through pain.” – A Course In Miracles
25. “Enlightenment is but a recognition, not a change at all.” – A Course In Miracles
26. “Fear is not of the present, but only the past and future, which do not exist.” – A Course In Miracles
28. “Rebirth is merely the dawning on your mind of what is already in it.” – A Course In Miracles
29. “There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not ‘harder’ or ‘bigger’ than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.” – A Course In Miracles
30. “Forgiveness is the healing of the perception of separation.” – A Course In Miracles
32. “You need to hear the truth about yourself as frequently as possible, because your mind is so preoccupied with false self-images.” – A Course In Miracles
33. “Heaven is not a place or a condition. It is merely an awareness of perfect oneness.” – A Course In Miracles
34. “The Holy Spirit sees the world as a teaching device for bringing you home.” – A Course In Miracles
36. “Forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions disappear.” – A Course In Miracles
37. “Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.” – A Course In Miracles
38. “Fear is a stranger to the ways of love. Identify with fear, and you will be a stranger to yourself.” – A Course In Miracles
40. “Attempting the mastery of fear is useless. In fact, it asserts the power of fear by the very assumption that it need be mastered. The true resolution rests entirely on mastery through love.” – A Course In Miracles
- Which A Course in Miracles quotes resonate with you?
- Are you willing to forgive, to relinquish fear and to embrace a loving perception instead?
- Would you release that which would separate you from another?
Please share your own favorite quotes from the Course, your thoughts, lessons, and experiences with me in the comments.
Share this wisdom with anyone you wish to uplift today.
You are the light of the world, and forgiveness is your function. You bring peace to the world through your forgiveness.
Texture by WanderingSoul-Stox; lettering by Aim Happy.