Since Mondays are for affirmations here, I thought I’d bring in some short and sweet pick-me-ups, perfect for a myriad of things: your happiness jar; the chalkboard at home or school; text messages or emails; your calendar or fridge; the pages of your journals; or anything else you fancy. Here are 100 positive affirmations to use as you please!
“When you begin to realize that every thought is vibration, and that law of attraction is responding to every thought, and the thought is going to increase, the only question is: Is it one you want to increase? Because it’s going to increase. Law of attraction insists that it does.” – Abraham-Hicks
Affirmations are wonderful, but we must make sure that we’re feeling really good when we affirm. Otherwise, we’re just using our words and even our actions to compensate for our vibration (our energy, what we’re putting out there and seeking a match for).
The law of attraction is simply the way things work—energy is the ultimate undercurrent of everything. If we say we’re willing to make a change, but we’re inwardly resisting what already is, what the universe “hears” is that we’re in resistance… and that’s what we’ll attract, many times without even realizing it.
What we’re focusing on, whether we want it or not, is what we’re “saying” we want more of.
In other words…
There’s momentum in thought. Mental energy is a form of currency, perhaps the most valuable of them all. The more specific you become in a thought, the quicker the momentum. That’s why focusing on a specific goal is more likely to bring about the fruition of what you’re focusing on.
The following 100 positive affirmations are merely examples—take them for what they are, or mold them to fit your specific intentions—of how we can harness the power of thought to be a real force for good in our lives.
Whatever affirmations tickle your fancy, make sure you get on their emotional level, so to speak. It’s not just the words themselves, but the energetic message you’re putting out there. Does what you’re saying, or thinking, feel true?
Can you do more than just logically think the words; can you feel them as if they were true, as if what you’re saying is true right now? This might require a bit of visualization on your part (which really helps to get you into that feeling state, that “frequency” you want your life to be at).
I’ve broken these 100 positive affirmations down into six categories to help you jump right to the area of your life you most want to enjoy.
Write any of your favorites down, hang them up, fill your jars and journals, stick them on your mirror, send them to someone who loves to be loved, leave them in random places around the world… share the love however your heart desires.
Most importantly of all: ENJOY.
100 Positive Affirmations for the Life You REALLY Want to Live
When you want to increase joy…
1. Happiness is “in here.”
2. Every time I rest my awareness on something joyful, I bring more joy to my life.
3. I am in the process of positive changes.
4. Life is so enjoyable when I first accept the way things are, and then work with them.
5. I am capable of taking tiny steps forward, into a life I truly love.
6. There’s a certain joy that I tap into when I’m present; a certain gratefulness emerges.
7. I engage in activities that bring me further into joy.
8. A negative thought is merely a miracle that has yet to bear its fruit; I welcome that transformation.
9. I offer more energy to what I do want, like, and enjoy.
10. I contain the capacity to transform anything negative into something positive.
11. Forgiveness is my function; it brings joy to the world through me.
12. I CAN choose happiness whenever I really want to.
13. I have an innate capacity to extract joy from common things.
14. I strengthen my connection to joy by appreciating life’s mystery and wonder without needing to understand it logically.
15. The world around me feels fresh, new, and alive.
16. I bring the pleasure of the past and the future into the present moment.
17. I am the creator of my mood; I am the creator of how I experience my experiences.
When you want a strong foundation of peace…
1. I move with greater love in the world, and there is stillness inside my soul.
2. I find joy in stillness. There is such a thing as sacred idleness.
3. I create sacred time for myself (even 10 deep breaths) to connect to my deepest, highest, wisest part of myself.
4. I am light. I am light. I am light.
5. I practice welcoming the present moment as if my soul had invited it here.
6. I can devote 90 seconds to every emotion; when I do, peace returns.
7. My peace abides amid all adversity.
8. I honor the space between no longer and not yet.
9. I expand my ability to cherish the present moment for what it is.
10. Peace is my nature.
11. Right now, I am safe and I am okay.
12. I am perpetually moving with life one breath at a time.
13. I can control the things I need to control for a deep sense of peace; the rest I can let be.
14. I am devoted to the space between thoughts.
15. I am willing to release what I had planned so something new can manifest.
16. A peaceful perspective pervades every conscious decision I make.
When you want to experience abundance…
1. Life responds to my deep desire to tap into abundance.
2. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
3. I measure my success by how much fun I’m having.
4. I am open to accepting all forms of abundance that are on their way to me.
5. Life becomes so giving when I am generous.
6. All of life’s truest riches are within my reach.
7. I have (more than) enough time (for everything that I love).
8. I delight in and praise the good fortune and success of others; the spark that burns in them also resides in me.
9. I have everything that I need, right here and now, to fully engage with life.
10. I transform every obstacle into an opportunity.
11. I am eternally grateful for the abundant intelligence that brought me here.
12. In every waking moment, I touch the depth of life and experience my own expansion.
13. I am connected to boundless abundance, creativity, and potential.
14. I am a magnet for miracles.
15. I am grateful for every gift that I’ve been given, have now, and have yet to receive.
16. The universe always has my back, and is supporting my highest good.
When you want to feel loved…
1. I have it in me to figure out what I need to become in order to be where I want to be.
2. I am willing to embrace the glorious mess that I am.
3. I am shedding the energies that no longer match the frequency of my future.
4. I love my food, and my food loves me.
5. I am always doing my best, and I can forgive the rest.
6. I imagine the best possible version of me, and I release any part of me that doesn’t believe in it.
7. As I love and accept myself as I am, right now, life gets better.
8. I am flawsome.
9. It does not matter how slowly I go compared to others; what truly matters is my authentic presence with each step.
10. I am not lukewarm in my passion, but fully committed to what I want to experience today.
11. I attract my best possible self by devoting the entirety of my energy to feeling and being what I want.
12. The moon shines in every phase of her life, and so can I.
13. My sincere self-acceptance takes me straight to joy.
14. I am my own best friend.
15. All that I have ever loved stays with me.
16. I am afforded ample time to grow into who I’m destined to be, and I am loved along the way.
17. Purely due to my existence, which stems from love, I am loved without reservation.
When you want to bolster your faith…
1. I trust the guidance of the universe.
2. I am an expression of the same source of life that grows flowers and rotates planets.
3. Believing I’m exactly where I need to be ensures that I am.
4. I’ve survived every difficult day of my past, every heartache, every disappointment, and every bout of confusion.
5. There is no wrong decision if I’m open to all the possibilities the universe can give me.
6. I may not know exactly what my life’s purpose is, but I’m devoted to enjoying the process of finding out.
8. Life isn’t just happening to me; life is happening FOR me.
9. I stand firmly in this place and time, because a deeper part of me knows this is where I’m meant to be.
10. Guidance will surface, and I will trust it.
11. This too will pass. I can be here with this.
12. Change happens for all of us.
14. Life is one, big, evolving miracle that I don’t need to understand in order to be a part of.
15. I have faith in the source that animates all forms, expressing itself in boundless ways.
16. I am learning/willing to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
17. I relax into a plan that’s bigger and better than my own.
When you want to enjoy fulfilling relationships…
1. Even if others don’t understand or agree with my journey, I bless (honor, appreciate, send love to) them anyway.
2. When I commit to giving what I want, that’s what I receive in all of my relationships.
3. The more I love my decisions, the less I require the validation of others.
4. I am constantly reorganizing my thoughts to support peaceful relations.
5. I am willing to see them as if for the very first time.
6. My relationships are the perfect avenue for walking a spiritual path.
7. I understand love’s true purpose, and so I give it freely.
8. Since I value myself, others are bound to value me.
9. I focus on what I like about others, because that is what I experience.
10. I am open to new ways of being a healing presence in the world.
11. Forgiveness always sets ME free.
12. I am an instrument of peace; peace is my function.
13. I set boundaries with love—boundaries that benefit everyone involved.
14. I see every unloving behavior as a call for love.
15. I am willing to forgive, even when I’m not ready to.
16. I devote more energy to loving than I do to comparing and contrasting.
17. I can love people even if I don’t like them.
- Which area of your life do you most want to focus on enjoying?
- What in your life would you like to increase?
- If there are any other categories you’d like me to create affirmations for in the future, what are they?
Please share your thoughts, your favorite affirmations from this (or another) list, how you use your mental/emotional energy to create the life experiences you want, and any inspiring stories of positive transformation with me in the comments.
Share these 100 positive affirmations with someone you love to see smiling.
Every time you affirm something, be sure the subject of your statement is something you want to increase.
Free digital paper by Free Pretty Things For You; lettering by Aim Happy.